- France coach Didier Deschamps has urged Mamadou Sakho to quit Liverpool this January to save his career.
- Slaven Bilic will hold crunch talks with Dimitri Payet after the Frenchman opened the door to a move away from West Ham.
- Stoke, Everton, Sunderland, West Brom, West Ham and Championship side Aston Villa are all chasing £12m-rated Dynamo Kiev striker Lukasz Teodorczyk.
- Sunderland are preparing a January swoop for Dynamo Kiev central defender Domagoj Vida; the struggling Wearsiders were interested in the summer but put off by the £10m asking price.
- West Brom are lining up a January swoop for the Schalke left-back Sead Kolasinac, who had been a target last summer.
- Jordan Pickford has revealed Sunderland enjoyed a team-bonding outing at a bowling alley before their long-awaited victory first league win.
- Chelsea’s red-hot Eden Hazard has vowed to make himself one of the world’s top five players after being left off this year’s Ballon d’Or shortlist.
- Dimitri Payet has admitted he could leave West Ham in January after asking questions about the way their season has gone so far.
- Manchester United sent their chief scout to watch Ajax’s Kasper Dolberg – dubbed the ‘new Zlatan Ibrahimovic’.
- Steven Gerrard’s playing career could be over as LA Galaxy lost their MLS Western Conference semi-final to Colorado Rapids.
- Jose Mourinho laid into Manchester United defensive duo Luke Shaw and Chris Smalling by claiming they refused to play at Swansea.Steven N’Zonzi admits he’s flattered to be linked with a move to Chelsea. The former Stoke man is set to receive an offer to join Barcelona for over £26m in January.
- Eric Cantona has throws his support behind under-fire Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho.
- Tim Sherwood is in talks to become the next QPR boss after Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink was sacked.
- Tottenham are ready to battle Crystal Palace for the signature of £12.5m-rated Manchester United outcast Morgan Schneiderlin.
- Former Manchester United forward Robin van Persie suffered a horrendous eyelid injury playing for Fenerbahce on Sunday, but the Turkish club have assured fans he will not lose his sight.
- Scott Brown has declared himself fit for his Scotland comeback against England at Wembley, despite limping out of Celtic’s win over Inverness.
- Barcelona and Bayern Munich have joined the top clubs in England in running the rule over the latest Rangers starlet off the Auchenhowie production line, Billy Gilmour.
What the bookies say
- Stoke lead Berahino betting
- Interest expected in McCarthy
- Manchester City favourites for 16/17 Premier League title
- Pick your Sky Sports Fantasy Football side here