- Juventus will allow Leonardo Bonucci to join Chelsea in a world-record £50m deal for a defender, which could also see Cesc Fabregas move the other way.
- Steve Bruce could be appointed Aston Villa boss in time to take on Wolves next Saturday.
- Manchester United fear they have made a big error not putting a sell-on clause in Michael Keane’s deal to join Burnley.
- West Ham will have to pay £20m for Simone Zaza if he plays 10 more games.
- West Ham star Michail Antonio could earn second new deal after his sensational early-season form.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang is set to leave Borussia Dortmund as Manchester City and Chelsea prepare bids.
- Malta star Luke Gambin has been left heartbroken after suspension denies him Wembley dream against England.
- Eric Bailly has admitted a communication struggle at Manchester United.
- A Manchester United season ticket holder of 30 years has been banned from away games for missing one through illness.
- London Stadium trespassers will not face prosecution despite breaking into West Ham’s new stadium.
- Bruno Funes Mori has hinted at a move away from Everton after falling out of favour with Ronald Koeman.
- Manchester City boss Pep Guardiola is plotting a move for Arsenal’s Hector Bellerin.
- Chelsea fans face a significant reduction in away ticket allocation for game at West Ham.
What the bookies say
- Stoke lead Berahino betting
- Interest expected in McCarthy
- Manchester City favourites for 16/17 Premier League title